Sunday 26 September 2010

My most important relation

I have been saying & thinking that my life partner has to perform multiple roles in my life. I recently had an awesome experience of the roller-coaster the most important relation my life is going to be with my one & only life partner.

A day before she was my mother, even I can say my granny; telling me how I should be behaving with my dad at home. What I can & cannot expect from him & how I should be responding to his irritating behavior. And last evening she became my daughter, the one that hasn't seen the difficult part of life. But like a caring father I have to let her face the world. Face the troubles of life to be a better person. To withstand the pressures & responsibilities that the life has to offer, come out with flying colours. I have to trust her for her abilities, for the very reason that she's me!

I am beginning to enjoy this part of convergence of two lives into one! I am thrilled!

No comments: